CORPORATE MINDFULNESS + YOGA
By investing in the overall mental, physical and emotional well-being of your employees you can help improve worker satisfaction, engagement, and productivity while reducing turnover, absenteeism and health concerns in the workplace. All our workshops are hosted at Afterglow Studio, located in the beach neighbourhood of Toronto, or on your own premises. Below are some of the services we offer. We also work closely with you to build a custom solution that best meets the needs of your team.
[info_list icon_color=”#ff8400″ font_size_icon=”24″][info_list_item list_title=”CORPORATE YOGA” list_icon=”Defaults-spinner”]Corporate Yoga classes are a welcome break during a busy day helping participants unwind and de-stress as well as improve strength, flexibility, energy levels, focus and concentration. The physical practice of yoga, combined with the breath is proven to increase clarity and focus, resulting in better performance and productivity in the workplace.
Each class includes:
- • An all-levels flow with a focus on strengthening and stretching specific areas of the body weakened or tightened from working in an office environment
- • A focus on breathing exercises to help reduce stress and increase mental clarity
- • The incorporation of mindful practices proven to reduce stress, improve happiness and improve performance
[info_list icon_color=”#ff8400″ font_size_icon=”24″][info_list_item list_title=”INTRO TO MINDFULNESS ” list_icon=”Defaults-spinner”]These workshops will give participants an overview of how mindfulness can be applied in the workplace to improve focus and attention, increase clarity and decision-making, quiet the mind and help become less reactionary.
Specific topics include:
- • What is mindfulness
- • The problem with mindlessness
- • Benefits of mindfulness
- • Common practices including both formal (meditation) and informal mindfulness exercises
- • Using mindfulness to deal with difficult emotions and triggers including stress and anxiety
- • Tips + tricks to stay mindful during the workday
[info_list icon_color=”#ff8400″ font_size_icon=”24″][info_list_item list_title=”CULTIVATING POSITIVE MINDFUL HABITS” list_icon=”Defaults-spinner”]These workshops will give participants an overview of several specific mindful habits proven to help reduce stress, improve team-building, resiliency, problem-solving and performance.
Specific topics include:
- • self compassion and resiliency
- • goal-setting – gratitude
- • kindness and empathy
- • social connection
- • sleep optimization
Contact email@example.com for more information or call 647.748.GLOW (4569)